donderdag 8 augustus 2013

Busy week again

Hey guys~
A week ago I had a sleepover with my boyfriend and a lot of his friends. We watched movies till 3 am, took a walk to watch some stars and tried to sleep after that. I only tried very hard but didn't succeed, but that was very expected since I had to share one airbed with my boyfriend. It was annoying as hell but later on he decided to move on the mattress he placed earlier on because it was too hot (well at least for him since I was freezing) But there was another problem since we only had one blanket. So I didn't sleep very well *obvious* But it was a very fun night and I'm glad I got to see him since he was gone for a week.

I'm busy working on a costume with my best friend since I will be going to an anime convention with her in about 3 weeks. I'm so excited since my last one was 10 months ago and I wanna see all my friends so badly. Also I'm making plans with one of my friends to go to a Korean BBQ restaurant in Amsterdam. It's one of the things I really wanna do and I really can't wait. I saw the menu and all those dishes look so good and I just wanna try everything. And even better it's also all you can eat!! But you have to pay for left-over dishes which is a pity, so I have to train my stomach a bit before going there :p


Xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten